According to Bloomberg, Rockstar plans to announce it as early as this week. It’s currently unclear how much Rockstar will show off with this supposed initial announcement, but the company will reportedly release a trailer for it next month. This would most likely appear at The Game Awards on December 7, but so far there has been no confirmation.
Grand Theft Auto 6 is one of the most anticipated games, so much so that fans have become delusional and thought that an update for Red Dead Online was some sort of secret tease that the game would be announced soon.
Rockstar has already confirmed that GTA VI is in development but has remained quiet about it otherwise. It may even be released as early as next year. Footage of the game was leaked last year, and Rockstar also confirmed that the leaks were real. However, the company also mentioned that the leaks would not impact the development pipeline.
Information on GTA VI is scarce so far, but it will reportedly feature a female Latina playable character. The game will also reportedly start with a fictionalized version of Miami and will add new cities over time.
GTA V is one of the best selling video games of all time, so brace yourselves for when GTA VI finally gets a proper reveal.
Here are some of the most anticipated features of Grand Theft Auto 6:
- An expansive open world that dwarfs its predecessor, Grand Theft Auto 5
- Stunning and detailed graphics that bring the game’s environments to life
- An immersive and engaging story that will captivate players
- New gameplay mechanics, such as swimming and climbing, that enhance player freedom and exploration
- A new online mode that is poised to surpass the popularity and longevity of Grand Theft Auto Online
As the excitement builds towards the official announcement of Grand Theft Auto 6, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on all the latest news and developments. Stay tuned for more information about this highly anticipated sequel.