Table of Contents
Are you someone that uses paid apps on your iPad from the appstore to edit and optimize PDFs? What if i told you that there is a way to do this without giving a single penny to anyone. with the shortcuts app you can use built in features to edit your pdf. In this article, We will go through how any ordinary user like you can utilize the shortcuts app to their advantage by optimizing pdfs through it without paying a single buck.
Shortcuts on iPad
The shortcuts app for iPad is designed so as to enhance user friendliness, streamline tasks and facilitate the user with it’s in built features. Users can take advantage of this app to simplify complicated tasks for themselves. It is used to automate repetitive actions. It has a large collection of pre built features that users can take advantage of to perform tasks with just a tap or a single voice command. These commands or tasks can range from managing files to monitoring smart home devices. The array of work that can be performed with a single app makes shortcuts an irreplaceable tool on your iPad.
Optimize PDFs with Shortcuts
Step by step guide
Here is a step by step guide on how you can optimize pdfs with shortcuts for free and don’t have to waste money paying for pdf apps:-
- Launch the Shortcuts app on your iPad.
- Tap on the “+” icon in the top-right corner to create a new shortcut.
- Tap on “Add Action” to start building your shortcut.Search for actions related to PDF manipulation. For basic optimization, you can use actions like “Get File,” “Make PDF,” and “Reduce File Size.”
- Drag and drop the actions in the desired order to create your workflow. For instance, you may want to start with “Get File” to select the PDF you want to optimize, then use “Make PDF” if the file isn’t already in PDF format, followed by “Reduce File Size” to compress the PDF.
- Tap on each action to customize its settings. For example, you can specify where the optimized PDF should be saved, adjust compression settings, or rename the file.
- Before finalizing your shortcut, it’s a good idea to test it to ensure it works as expected. Tap on the “Play” button in the shortcut editor to run the shortcut and see how it performs.
- Once you’re satisfied with your shortcut, tap on “Done” to save it.
- You can run your shortcut from the Shortcuts app whenever you need to optimize a PDF. Alternatively, you can add it to your home screen for quick access by tapping on the ellipsis (…) in the top-right corner and selecting “Add to Home Screen.”
Read about other apple gadgets
More like this
The Samsung S24 Ultra, released in January of 2024 is the latest of Samsung’s S series. Though we’ve discussed the
Joe Rogans Return to Apple Podcast Best News of 2024 Image Credit By: Apple Insider Introduction More than 2,000 episodes
Top SEO tips and tricks for 2024 dynamic realm of SEO unveils new strategies and tweaks to keep pace with